So You Think Your Facility is Safe?
We have identified 5 KEY QUESTIONS that will help you determine the level of potential risk from electrical hazards.
- Can you name the 3 types of electrical hazards identified in NFPA 70E?
- Have you recently completed a risk assessment of potential electrical hazards?
- Does your company avoid using outside electrical contractors at your facility?
- Are you aware of your potential liability under Section 110.3 in NFPA 70E: Host Employer Responsibilities?
- Do you have an up-to-date Electrical Safety Program in your workplace?
As a safety professional, if you answered NO to any of the above questions, your people may be at risk! Even if you answered all of the above with a resounding YES, having the latest, up-to-date electrical safety information is critical to maintaining a safe workplace. That is why you need the 2015 NFPA 70E & 70E Handbook set.
The 2015 NFPA 70E & 70E Handbook help you assess electrical risks on the job, making you and the people that work in your facility more aware of the potential for devastating loss. Learn how to keep your workplace free from electrical-related injuries and protect your reputation for safety.